Summer 2013 Course Information
View schedule of classes at: http://selfservice.manhattan.edu
||Monday, April 15, 2013
Session I Dates: Tuesday, May 21 - Thursday, June 06
- Classes meet four days a week, unless noted.
- No classes on Memorial Day, Monday May 27th.
Session II Dates: Monday, June 10 - Thursday, July 18
- Classes meet two days a week, unless noted.
- No classes on Thursday and Friday, July 4th and 5th.
- Make-Up Day is Friday, July 12th
Session III Dates: Monday, July 22 - Thursday, August 15
Classes meet three days a week, unless noted.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any course lacking sufficient enrollment.
- Some courses differ from dates listed. Please check each individual course for alternate dates.
- Complete the Summer Registration Form and have it approved by your academic advisor.
- Have your form stamped by the Bursar’s Office upon payment.
- Bring your form to the Registrar’s Office to register before classes begin.
New/Visiting Undergraduate Students
- Students attending from schools other than Manhattan College must bring an official transcript or official approval from their home college/university to the Registrar's office for processing.
New Graduate students
- Submit an application to the Admissions office. You must be officially accepted before registration.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition must be paid before registration.
- Make checks or money orders payable to Manhattan College.
||Graduate - Education
||Graduate - Business/Engineering
|Tuition per Credit
|Information Services Fee
|Drop Before 1st Class
|Withdraw Before the 2nd Class
|Withdraw After the 2nd Class