How to Use the Focus 2 Career & Educational Planning Tool
- Go to https://www.focuscareer2.com
- New Users: You must use your manhattan.edu email to create an account. Access Code: jaspers
- Returning Users: If you forget your user name and password, go to the log in page to have it emailed to you.
Complete ALL following sections:
- Career Readiness: Academic Strengths/Career Planning Status/Personal Development Needs
- Self-Assessment: Work Interest Assessment/ Skills Assessment/ Personality Assessment/ Values Assessment/ Combine The Results of Multiple Assessments
- Explore the Possibilities: Search by Industry/ What can I do with a major in ...?
Review your "Saved Careers" and "Saved Majors" and write down your three choices for questions #1-3 on the webform at the bottom of the Jasper Professional Basic page. *Note: Majors and Careers that you see on your report are recommendations and they do not mean that you need to pursue all of the options.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use FOCUS 2 online on any PC or MAC computer or IPAD anywhere, anytime.
- FOCUS 2 always saves your results.
- Use FOCUS 2 as often as you wish.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you and your career counselor / advisor.
- Save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.